Friday, December 18, 2009

So Much for Rest and Relaxation

My mom asked if I could work for our store for a while, just until the 24th. I'm gonna get paid, so why not, right? Then I realized that I still have my Geom project to work on, and then my Filipino thesis, and something about our investigatory project for Chem [strangely enough, I've no idea on what I'm supposed to do].

Then our teacher told us to practice "Blender" during our break for Practical Arts.

I'm feeling exhausted just thinking of it.













On the bright side, I managed to snag my friend's handouts for PA, I already bought A3 sized paper for Geom, and I'm going to get money despite that it's already our Christmas break [and save it too! It's not that easy living on a hundred pesos allowance per day, especially when you know your school's overpricing the food they sell...and pretty much everything else. Sucks not to be rich...].

Aside from the fact my dad can potentially help me in my Filipino thesis, there's not much upsides for it. I don't like my group mates, Hypocrite A's there. Not fun being around her. She's such a stress factor.

Interestingly, I'm not the only one who hates her guts. Somehow, I'm not surprised.



[Did anybody see her during the Christmas party? She looked like a harlot. She's such a floozy! At least I know I looked good. I love my shoes~]

1 comment: