Monday, December 28, 2009

This Time I Cheer

Last 24th, I worked at our store. I distinctly remember my mom saying she'll pay me 500 php if I work from the 18th to the 24th. I only worked for one day and I was paid double. 1,000 php, baby!

On another note, I framed my project already! Yes, illustration boards can apparently be framed.

I already bought the materials for the liquid soap we're going to make (yep, a friend and group mate of mine's coming to my place, hopefully tomorrow. The Wii must be used later on in the day!), though I'm lacking cinnamon oil. I'm thinking of ditching the soap thing and just make nitroglycerin and make things go 'bang, bang, boom!'

Kidding, of course. Or am I...?

As for that Filipino thesis of mine, I'm done. That's right. I am done. Of course, I'm sure there are a lot of mistakes and I would probably have to redo the whole thing again, I don't really care. I already e-mailed the document to our group leader, and it's just a draft anyway. So there.

[I just realized: up until now, I have never bothered with Blender yet. Once again, sorry, Bob.]

No comments:

Post a Comment