Friday, March 19, 2010

Hell on Earth

The prom last night was just what I expected: hell on earth. It was too crowded for my tastes, and the service of the caterers was kinda horrible.

The fun parts of it all:
  • We hid under a table
  • We had fun underneath said table
  • I had a mishap with my heels (the damn things broke) but I still looked good
  • I got tons of compliments 'cause I looked good
  • A friend of mine took a step regarding the blooming romance he has with another friend

The horrible and downright sad and pitiful parts of it all:
  • It was hot 'cause the prom was held in the gym and not in a damn hotel
  • A feeler witch kept on trying to hang out with us
  • Said feeler flirted a good friend of mine
  • Said good friend of mine has been the romantic prospect of yet another good friend of mine since who-knows-how-long
  • I know it's not my business but I can't help but get involved
  • Body pain

I still wonder up to now why some girls (and perhaps some guys) make a big deal about prom. They got all glammed-up and stuff, acting all prim and proper.

Yeesh. I looked like a rocker and yet people actually like what they see.

That's just how cool I am! All hail me!

1 comment: