Monday, March 8, 2010

I'm AWESOME No Matter What!

Have you SEEN my Sec-in-Com's hair today? That's right, that's how great I am! Although it was my dear songstress' hair iron...


I'm so great even at PA!
I didn't finish the damn thing, BUT THAT WAS DUE TO TECHNICAL ERRORS! So not my fault. So basically I would've gotten a perfect grade had the wretched computer not hanged...or had it bothered to respond and such. Our school REALLY ought to upgrade our PC's and servers...


Meh. Whatever. I know I'm good and people acknowledge that! Hah! it's just General who does, I think...

I actually managed to make a ballerina in Blender....with the head of a monkey. What? Our teacher said it had to be the head of a monkey. Again, not my fault. IT'S AWESOME!

Anyway, today's been a so-so day. I installed an FLV player (the one I saved in my flash drive since we had to have our computer reformatted) to cheer me up not that I was depressed over the PA thing or anything; and it's not like my Daddy bought me KFC just to cheer me up either... and watched my most precious Hetalia videos (which I also saved in my flash drive).

Man, whoever created flash drives is a GENIUS!

ALL HAIL YAOI HETALIA SPAIN x ROMANO AMV'S FLASH DRIVES!


I'd have to wonder if people think I'm going on overkill with the strikes...

No comments:

Post a Comment